Your Online Questionnaires
There is a 7-day window to complete each survey.
If possible, try and complete your survey on the “Target Date,” which is in the middle of your survey window.
These online surveys are how we work towards identifying what causes symptoms to get worse or get better. They also help us work towards more personalized treatment options for your condition by asking about your treatments or therapies. We greatly appreciate your attention to these questionnaires.
How to Access Your Questionnaires
- Go to the main MAPP Research Network website: www.mappnetwork.org
- Click on the "Questionnaires" tab, then click on the drop-down option called "MAPP Participant Survey."
- On the next screen, enter your study ID and PIN. Get in touch with a research coordinator if you misplace this information and need a reminder.
- Once you click submit, you will see an introduction screen.
- Click the "Continue" button to start your survey.
Navigating the Questionnaire Page
To go forward to the next page, click “Continue” at the bottom of the page.
To go backward to the last page, click the back button on your internet browser. Please note, if you click backward and change an answer you will need to re-answer other questions going forward.
To stop and return at a later time, if necessary, click the "Save and Return Later" button. Be sure to record the unique code and survey link provided. You will need this information to access your survey again. All your answers up to that point will be saved.
To return to your survey at a later time, go to the link provided when you saved your survey and enter your access code.
Technical Support or Help
Contact us if you have trouble logging in, or if you need any assistance.